Looking for a great windows tablets to surf the web, play games, watch videos, listen to music, and more? I’ve selected some based on features and customer reviews.
Actually, with so many new windows tablets released over those years, choosing the best windows tablets in your price range can be a confusing process. We list many brands offering alternative units with varying degrees of functionality and price. Enjoy shopping!
Best Windows Tablets to buy
The BlackBerry PlayBook delivers professional-grade, consumer-friendly experiences that redefine the possibilities of mobile computing. This ultra-portable tablet looks and feels great, measuring less than half an inch thick and weighing less than a pound.
- “I personally am very happy to have it and I would recommend this to anybody looking for a good ultra portable and reliable tablet.” – Joe
- “Great hardware, very well built, great display quality and great SPEAKER quality.” – treelover88
- “Short battery life, drains power even when turned off.” – Balticbeau
Acer Iconia W500-BZ467 Tablet comes with these high level Specs: AMD C-Series Processor C-50, Windows 7 Home Premium (32-bit), 10.1″ HD WXGA LED-backlit Multi-touch Screen, AMD A50M Fusion Chipset, ATI Radeon HD 6250 Graphics, 2048MB DDR3 Memory, 32GB Solid State Drive, 2-in-1 Digital Media Card Reader, 802.
- “There is no doubt that if you want a tablet, a windows tablet has many more functions then a android tablet and windows 8 is perfect to install on this unit.” – Danny K
- “I tried to give my best shot in this review. feel free to ask me anything I will try my best to answer them.” – H. Tuyen
- “Good thing there is are some USB ports so you can plug in some external drives.” – Christian Strama
Supports the full Office experience
Run Outlook, Word, SharePoint Designer, PowerPoint and more. (Office applications sold separately.)
Intel® CoreTM i5-3317U processor
Features a 1.
- “MICROSOFT SURFACE PRO REVEIW PROS: -Can use this as a laptop, desktop, or tablet, and it has a stylus that works VERY well.” – Walt
- “The touch functions of Windows 8 work great.” – MXJ
- “With the combination of the type cover and mouse a person can really forget they are using a touch screen device.” – Kent
Black / Touch Screen / 10.1″ HD (1366×768), 350 nits, IPS with Soda Lime glass / Intel Atom Z2760 (1.8GHz) Saltwell Dual-core / 2GB DDR2 / Intel GMA, 533MHz / 64GB Flash / No Optical Drive / Windows 8 (64 bit) / 802.
- “All in all, not bad if you like Windows 8 tablets.” – Darryl
- “Great for when you’re away from your office or home computer.” – Happy with PC and Mac
- “I do believe that most of the problems are software or BIOS related, but ASUS needs to get off the fence with this thing and get it fixed.” – Radashack
Play hard and work smarter with the XPS 10 featuring Windows RT. Includes Office and apps from the Windows Store making it an ideal tablet for work and home.
- “Windows 8 RT is excellent with the touchscreen and is vastly superior to iOS and Android in areas like multi-tasking and getting real work done.” – Chad Hensley
- “The advertized 20 hours of battery life are not good if it means you have to use it 20 hours straight, or have to shut it down every time you put it down.” – Tadzio
- “Good battery life nice screen perfect size.” – dph
Engage and entertain the entire family with the Galaxy Tab 3 10.1 tablet from Samsung. This thin, lightweight Android tablet features a 10.
- “The Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 10.1 is much better than the Apple ipad 1-3.” – TG
- “Highly recommended in form and function.” – Comments from Atlanta
- “Maybe a future firmware update might fix the problem…. we hope.” – Aaronm
- “The surface is the perfect combination of tablet and laptop.” – Christopher Knauf
- “Software: Windows 8 is by far the best windows to date.” – Alfredo
- “My only qualm is the expensive touch keyboard mainly serves as a flip cover, but this does not bother me too much, as I do end up using it on occasion.” – juliecomeback
Featuring an entertainment center with mobility and full-fledged desktop system built into one sleek all-in-one PC. The ASUS Transformer P1801 is world’s first dual-machine and dual-OS All-in-one PC.
- “And I even have held the device in my hands and used it exactly how anyone would use a tablet and it worked fine.” – zzdb
- “Cons include a horrible mouse design, as well as a off and on working scroll wheel.” – F. Lastname
- “I’ll right some updates to the review over the next couple of days, but this thing is really, really impressing me.” – Timothy Lundberg
Samsung XE700T1A-A04US Series 7 Slate Tablet PC – Intel Core i5-2467M 1.
- “Overall, it’s what I expect from Samsung, a very, very good product.” – Thomas DeVoss
- “The 16×9 form factor is all but useless in portrait mode, it’s simply too tall and gets very tiring to use it that way.” – Robert E. Panick
- “I would have put 5 stars if it weren’t for the screen issue almost everyone is experiencing.” – InDepthOf
Lightweight and sophisticated, the ASUS Vivo Tab RT is a 10.1-inch tablet that runs on the 1.3 GHz Nvidia Tegra 3 processor for a better multitasking experience.
Suggestions of the Best windows tablets
Do you have any windows tablets suggestions that you think windows tablets would love or any feedback on the suggestions in this page? Please feel free to add a comment below.